cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rayed Al-Rashed <ra...@mail.com>
Subject Re: How to escape parameters used in SQL?
Date Sat, 14 Oct 2000 19:47:01 GMT
Actually the original XML file has 2 SQL queries, an "INSERT" that use
<esql:statement>, and a "SELECT" that use <esql:query>

I tried simple query "select * from news" with <esql:statement>
without any parameters, and it gave the same error, and when I checked
the java code I didn't find the string "select * from news"

Is there something wrong with my installation or what?

- Rayed