cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Werner Guttmann <Werner.Guttm...@msdw.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon with EJBs
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:00:16 GMT
Bjarne,

as far as I know, PortableRemoteObject is nor part of the rmiregistry.jar file. As
far as I remember, you've got two options here (both of which I cannot verify
right here .. :-( )

a) get the rmi over iiop package from sun, which most definitely includes the
aforementioned class. Bear in mind that installation of this package can be
difficult, as it patches your original JDK installation.

b) include one or more jar files from your jBoss installation in the classpath,
since most of the time vendors who are EJB 1.1 compliant somehow include
PortableRemoteObject in their jars.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Werner