cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Werner Guttmann <Werner.Guttm...@msdw.com>
Subject Re: session taglib: create-session
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2000 09:42:35 GMT
Robin,

I am using cocoon 1.8, and I am facing the same problems. Using the
'create-session' attribute does not create sessions for me .. and actually never
did since the feature was introduced in 1.7.4.

Btw, I am running on Solaris 5.7, Tomcat 3.1 and Java 1.2.2.

I do understand that once can resolve this issue using the below
<xsp:logic>section, but I'd rather avoid cluttering my xsp pages, especially if
there is such an attribute.

Regards
Werner