cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Yvon Pedron <ped...@club-internet.fr>
Subject Cocoon & EJB
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2000 08:26:51 GMT
Hello,

The list of platforms where Cocoon has been run successfully can be
updated with the following configuration:

OS:  Linux Mandrake 7.0 (Kernel 2.2.14-15mdk)
EJB server: Orion/1.0.3
JVM: Sun JDK 1.3.0rc1

I have been able to run most of the samples.

I had some troubles with the classpath used by Orion; the default
launcher does not allow compilation of XSP pages.

I have performed some tests with the LDAP processor (using Openldap
server) and with the SQL processor (using sybase).

Finally, I have checked the access to EJB from XSP page and I have been
able  to generate dynamically XML documents within a session bean and
post-process them with XSLT (2 methods have been used: transfering text
from EJB to the XSP page and transfering a Document object(DOM) from the
EJB to the XSP page).

I can provide details on demand. As I am new on the list, I don't know
if such topics have been addressed.

YP