cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Didier Dubois <didier.dub...@idbsoft.ch>
Subject Sun JDK 1.3
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2000 08:24:05 GMT
hi all,

We are using Cocoon with Jetspeed 1.2b with Apache/Jserve.
Everything seems Ok since we installed the Last JDK 1.3 from sun.
When I try to accessa a documment I got the following error on the logs:

	Exception:  org.apache.cocoon.processor.ProcessorException: Could not
associate stylesheet to document:  error reading
file://home/httpd/html/products/freyakademy/resources/fr/xsl/screens/loginscreen.xsl:
java.net.UnknownHostException: home
	Stack Trace follows:
	org.apache.cocoon.processor.ProcessorException: Could not associate
stylesheet to document:  error reading
file://home/httpd/html/products/freyakademy/resources/fr/xsl/screens/loginscreen.xsl:
java.net.UnknownHostException: home
	at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xslt.XSLTProcessor.getStylesheet(XSLTProcessor.java:204)

And this one on the browser:

The reason for the error was:
org.apache.cocoon.processor.ProcessorException: Could not associate
stylesheet to document:  error reading
file://home/httpd/html/xsl/screens/loginscreen.xsl:
java.net.UnknownHostException: home

I tried to find a similar problem on the FAQs, and mailling archive but
didn't find anything.

The doccuement exists. But the froblem comes from the file:// url. This
does not work. Only file:/// is valid.

In http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/compatibility.html you will that the
java.net.url has been modified. It seems the problem comes from this
point.
We fixed our Apache configuration appending a '/' in httpd.conf

DocumentRoot "//home/httpd/html" # note the 2 '/'s

This is just a hack.

I would like to know if someone else has experienced the same problem.
And what is the correct fix?

Didier.

--
mailto:didier.dubois@idbsoft.ch	 http://www.idbsoft.ch