cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Wang, gonghui" <gw...@houston.geoquest.slb.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.0a3 (fresh from CVS) - java.lang.NullPointerException
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2000 13:19:44 GMT
I  don't know whether this help, I have tomcat 3.2b5 and cocoon from cvs, it had the same problem,
I did two
things and it worked:
1) edit tomcat.sh to add cocoon/lib/*.jar to the CLASSPATH
2) use port 8080only because no matter what port I set in server.xml, the subdirectory in
work is always
something8080cocoon. not using 8080 the SQLTransformer will not work. ( I did delete the subdirectory
under
work too, just to find out that it alway generate 8080cocoon)

a question,  what is the relationship of SQLTransformer and esql?  which one should I use
in order to
minimize change in when cocoon 2 is ready? seems like esql has more capability