cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kjetil Kolin <kjetil.ko...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: JavaBean returning HTML and XSP
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 22:15:15 GMT
Hei.

I think I start to understand how this works now...
I tried your suggestion with the <util:include>:
I include the line :    xmlns:util="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Util"
And modified my definition of myTest to:
<xsl:template match="myTest">
     <util:include-expr>
       testMyTest()
   </util:include-expr>
  </xsl:template>

I get the following error:

                                            Error found handling the request.

       java.lang.Exception: XSP Java Compiler: Compilation failed for
_clean_page.java
       215: No method matching valueOf() found in class java.lang.String.

                   String.valueOf()

                                 ^
      1 error
               at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaProcessor.compile(XSPJavaProcessor.java:141)

               at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(XSPProcessor.java:489)
               at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java:359)
               at
               at
               at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:160)

               at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.java:338)
               at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Robin? :)

Thanks
Kjetil