cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alejandro Raiczyk <alejand...@technisys.com.ar>
Subject RE: hasChanged & IE
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2000 14:27:04 GMT
Excuse him, he works with me and he didn't realise he was answering to the
list.

Anyway, nobody answered my question . . .

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Henning von Bargen [mailto:H.vonBargen@Triestram-Partner.de]
Enviado el: Viernes 20 de Octubre de 2000 9:54 AM
Para: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Asunto: AW: hasChanged & IE

Thanks for your answer, Patricio,
it is very nice that you wrote a spanish answer to Alejandro,
but this is an english list. Others (me, for example) might also want to
understand what you wrote.
So if you post something in any language other than english,
can you please add an english translation to your posting?
Das wäre für mich beim Lesen jedenfalls eine große Hilfe :-)
[ That would make reading it much easier for me ]
Henning

but