cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Parry <d...@suranyami.com>
Subject Re: UML diagrams of Cocoon 1.8 & 2 online
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2000 11:35:11 GMT

On Thursday, October 26, 2000, at 11:16 AM, Ulrich Mayring wrote:
> Well, it looks nice, but what exactly is the UML part of it? It looks
> like normal javadoc.

If you click on the diagrams at the top (or the drop-down menu on the side) and find yourself
in somewhere like org.apache.cocoon you'll find that there will be class hierarchy diagrams.
They're image-maps, so you can click on methods and they take you to the relevant docs for
methods, etc.

Sorry, I should put a bit of a description in there... I'm a bit used to this type of documentation,
so I just naturally assume everyone knows where to find stuff.... I'm a bit daft like that...