cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Parry <d...@suranyami.com>
Subject UML diagrams of Cocoon 1.8 & 2 online
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:58:17 GMT
I have run the source code for Cocoon 1.8 & a recent version of Cocoon 2 through Together
4.1 (since I own a copy) and produced some possibly useful HTML/UML documentation using the
"Generate HTML documentation" feature.

It's been uploaded and you can find it at:

	http://www.suranyami.com/cocoon1
	http://www.suranyami.com/cocoon2

which is part of my personal website (a bit silly and strange in parts... but you don't need
to look at that... :-)

Anyway, please make use of it, if it helps. If there's something blindingly wrong with it
(like, somehow some important bit has been left out), then please let me know.