cocoon-users mailing list archives

From vijay girija <v_girija_na...@yahoo.com>
Subject Building a portal in XML
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2000 11:08:56 GMT

Hi all

I am currently working on building a portal in XML. My database will be a set of documents
about various products in other formats such as RTF, HTML, Word ... which will have to be
converted to a database in XML. The frontend will allow the user to enter a product about
which he would like information. And the output should be a set of links that would lead him
to various pieces of categorised information about the product that will be extracted from
the  XML database.
Could you please give suggestions. I plan to use Cocoon and the OS is Windows 95/NT.

Regards

Girija