cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Flynn <pfl...@imbolc.ucc.ie>
Subject Re: Files missing from Cocoon or ApacheJServ?
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 22:14:18 GMT
Reni Waegelein kindly sent me details of his installation, which
broadly corresponds with what I did. The problem centers around

>         jserv.conf:
>         ApJServAction .xml /servlets/org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon

whether or not it uses ApJServAction or the separate commands
recommended in install.html. The following mappings are unclear

> ApJServMount /servlets /root
> ApJServMount /servlet /root

1. Where is this /root relative to? DocumentRoot? ServerRoot? System /?

2. What should I expect to see in the servlets directory? The
   installation from cocoon-1.7.4-1.noarch.rpm simply has
   /home/httpd/servlets containing:

   -rw-r--r--    1 peter    root         2028 Aug 28 16:39 IsItWorking.class
   -rw-r--r--    1 peter    root         4542 Aug 28 16:39 IsItWorking.java

Is this a defective distro? Should I expect to see more files in
there, and if so, what are they and where do they come from?

///Peter