cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <p...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [C1] contrib directory
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2000 19:45:09 GMT
On Mon, Oct 16, 2000 at 02:54:05PM -0400, Claude Warren wrote:
> Perhaps the answer to the testing on reference platforms is to have a list of
> volunteers that run the specified platforms.  With the installation procedures
> in hand, the software on disk, and xml page(s) that exercise the logicsheet,
> it should not take long test the logicsheet in question.

Is there any way we can set up an XP style test environemnt?
If logic sheet writers can include a set of test documents for
their taglibs that are locatable by the test suite, then the
above becomes much more trivial - people just hand the test
suite the jar and let it get on with it...

Paul

Luminas Ltd.