cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Drasko Kokic <drasko_ko...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 1.8 + Tomcat 3.2 on WinNT
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2000 16:29:27 GMT
I have finally managed to track down the reason why it
didn't work.
I needed to introduce Cocoon specific settings in
every web.xml (in each context dealing with XML)

Am I wrong, or with Tomcat 3.1 was enough to setup
web.xml in ${TOMCAT_HOME}\conf and all contexts would
inherited it.

Anybody have any comments on this?!

TIA
Drasko