cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Drasko Kokic <drasko_ko...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: OT. Just curios. Who is who on the list
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2000 00:00:57 GMT
I wonder if there would be enough interest to form a
cyberclub (like Yahoo! Clubs) ... and also use an
instant messaging tool (Yahoo! Messanger) for more
rapid exchange of ideas without special value for the
whole comunity.
Actually, I will just go and create a club ... doesn't
cost anyway :-)

Drasko

--- Michael Bierenfeld