cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Scott Jones" <sc...@izio.com>
Subject When do pages "re-compile"?
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:51:52 GMT
Hello,

I'm a bit confused right now because I am finding that I can modify one of
my XML files, and those changes will not show up in subsequent requests to
that document...  I am using FOP with Cocoon to generate PDF files, and so I
have been suspecting that the issues may lie on the client side with
caching, but that doesn't seem to be the case (clearing memory and disk
cache doesn't solve the issue).

Is there a way to *force* a re-compile of all of the Cocoon documents that I
have?  Or should they just always refresh if they've been modified (which I
have also seen -- it just doesn't seem to be consistent)?

Thanks for any tips.

-Scott