cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Panagiotis Konstantinidis <pa...@hotgen.com>
Subject Question
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:19:52 GMT
  Hello tjhere. I just started using Cocoon and I have a very simple
question. I have managed to run Cocoon with jakarta tomcat. Now my question
is. I create an XML fle (lets say hello.XML) and an XSL file (lets say
hello.xsl) for the hello.xml file. Then I load the hello.xml file from IE5
and the contents are displayed on the browser on HTML format. Now I would
like to know if there is an actual  generated HTML file (lets say
hello.html) somewhere (on the hard disk or on the apache server) which I can
take later on and use it somewhere else. Or the browser just reads the XML
and XSL files and appends the results on the browser without actually
creating an HTML file?