cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@infoplanning.com>
Subject Re: document(), xinclude or what ?
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2000 18:10:54 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve A Drake" <sad@comet.ucar.edu>
To: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2000 1:35 PM
Subject: Re: document(), xinclude or what ?

> On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, Berin Loritsch wrote:

I changed my implementation to use the following construct:

<xsl:copy>
  <xsl:apply-templates select="document('../menu.xml')"/>
</xsl:copy>

And it did the same thing xinclude did!  I don't even have to have any hooks
in my original documentation which is exactly what I was looking for.  I want
my business anylists not having to worry about that portion of the markup.
It needed to be PFM (Pure Fantabulous Magic) for them.  (The actual meaning
of the acronym depends on your favorite F* adjective).