cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "beichuang" <beichu...@yahoo.com>
Subject (Succeed!! Thank you all!!) Help for Cocoon 1.8 & MS. Access database!!!
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:03:28 GMT
Thank you, Thank you all so much, I have solved the problems.

it seems both of your suggestion are right:
either override a false infoxmix or some not used database adapter name, or
add a new but can only be DBOdbc, even case censitive.

Then I think maybe can even not use turbine, just combine the driver in a
xsp file, isn't it?

As to why I failed last time, just because I didn't change the xsp file, the
DBODBC should be changed to DBOdbc, so it is a shame, :-)

Thank you so much, I didn't expect I can finish it so soon with your help,
anyway, I want to get some detailed documents about esql, but the link on
website cocoon homepage is false. Any other available?

Best Regards