cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Juan J. Merelo" <jj.mer...@civista.com>
Subject Re: XSP reserch problem
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2000 23:45:07 GMT

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marco Spinetti
  To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, October 16, 2000 8:10 PM
  Subject: R: XSP reserch problem

  Instead using some variables is fundamental according to me: how could I otherwise do a
piece of research in a Xml file with some parameters sent by an user from a Wml page? The
parameters change every time. To do the research in a Xml sent with Xsl and some parameters
by the user file I must use XSP to take the parameters and use them to do the research.

  But the way I put it, the parameter $sceltau will take different values every time you call
this way;:

  whatever.it/myfile.xml?sceltau=pepeillo