cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Cédric POTHIN <cedric.pot...@inovatel.com>
Subject RE: Access to cocoon.properties from processor
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2000 14:48:02 GMT
Hi,

you have to implement Configurable interface
which have init(Configuration) method. Therefore
you can overwrite init(Configuration) like this

Processor myProcessor extends AbstractActor
  implements Processor, Configurable, Status {

  public void init(Configuration conf) {

	String paramInCocoonProperties = conf.get("param","defaultvalue");

  }

  public Document process(Document document, Dictionary parameters)
    throws Exception {

  }
}

Cédric POTHIN

Hi,

is it possible to access cocoon.properties from my own processor ?
i want to create my own parameter section and read my processor dependant
parameters.

do you have any example code, to do this ?

regards,
Frank