cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "David A Powell" <dapow...@compuserve.com>
Subject RE: C1.8 ESQL <no-results> & <error-results> problems
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:29:41 GMT
Donald,
Thank you.  Your hint caused me to go back and look at my code.
I had the </esql:execute-query> tag to high in my code.
Your example esql.xml probably has some wonderful stuff in it that I have
yet to need.  Might I suggest a trivial example with only one query so
novices like myself could adapt to esql a little faster?  I have one now
that includes quite a few comments that I'll pass on if you're interested.

Thanks again,
David