cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Morrison John <john.morri...@experian.com>
Subject RE: VCalendar
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:00:43 GMT
So, should I go with the defined DTD and create an xsl (snippet?) which can transform from
that DTD to the iCalendar format?

I, personally, would keep the calendar in a db (who wouldn't?) and do a query to retrieve
it/update it.  Does anybody have any other ideas?

John.

PS I've still got the CVS logicsheet in mind - just waiting for the java implementation of
cvs to be better.