cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "JAMES VANETTEN" <JVANET...@ALLMERICA.COM>
Subject RE: Viewing XML tags for demo
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2000 17:45:43 GMT
When I do that I have to view/source to see the tag structure. In the browser it just shows
the content of the tags but not the tags themselves.

>>> per@onclave.com 9/6/2000 1:42:03 PM >>>
In your example, if you comment out the line below, you should see the
unstyled XML data (e.g. your included file or your sql results):

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<?cocoon-process type="sql"?>
<!-- <?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>   Comment this line out to avoid styling
the doc -->
<?xml-stylesheet href="directory-html.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>

Per.