cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Cocoon 1.8 dev XSP Problem with FP-Taglib still unsolved -archive of old dev-snapshots available?
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 08:51:07 GMT
At 22:01 +0200 31/08/00, Markus Spiekermann wrote:
>Hi Jeremy and all others
>
>thanks for responding. So it must be a problem just on my machine.

Scary!

Does _everything_ else work? ie. XSP Samples for other TagLibs? (Don't
worry about SQL or LDAP!)

Do you have the latest version from CVS, compiled and running?

>I can use the links on you sample page to hightlight the syntax, just the
>edit and
>add functionality does not work.

Yea, cos these are the pages using the TagLib.

>Where can I found out what the error numbers mean? This is all very
>cryptic to me
>(non programmer) as I don't know, what excactly went wrong?

Would you send me the error report, it might tell me something.

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre