cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jesse Reynolds <li...@va.com.au>
Subject RE: VCalendar
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2000 10:33:54 GMT
Not sure if it helps, but the iCalendar standard may prove useful:

http://sunsite.auc.dk/RFC/rfc/rfc2445.html

iplanet calendar server, among others, uses it, plus the rfc is
authored by some folx from lotus and microsoft... iCalendar is a
descendent of vCalendar:

  "This memo is based on the earlier work of the vCalendar specification
    for the exchange of personal calendaring and scheduling information.
    In order to avoid confusion with this referenced work, this memo is
    to be known as the iCalendar specification."

Unfortunately it seem there is no DTD for calendar events yet, though
it would make sense to convert the iCal spec...

cheers

jesse