cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "T.Pospisek's MailLists" <t...@spin.ch>
Subject Mailing lists (was: Re: [Cocoon Users] Basic question on including other pages)
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2000 12:30:08 GMT
On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, Robin Green wrote:

> >PS: Who is maintainig the web-pages of cocoon?
>
> Me, at the moment.
>
> >The references to the
> >     mailarchives are quite a mess that would be very nice to clean up to
> >     a consistent state -  it would make life for newbies a lot easier...
>
> Where are they a mess? Please specify. I thought that had been fixed.

It seems that some things have been changed in the past few days? But
anyway - there still are some stale things:

http://xml.apache.org/mail.html

It seems that the archive system refered from all the links there seems to
be out of order. I guess this one and the following couls be unified so
there would be less redundance and double work:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/

These archives seem to be either out of date or broken. Check the
cocoon-users ML and try to find your posting (Re: Basic question...) - as
of today I could not find it there.

Right now I'm using the following which seems to be complete:

http://archives2.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-users/

I remember stumbling over other stale stuff, but maybe that was fixed in
the meantime. I'll post it if I find some.

Thanks a lot Robin! Respectfully,
*t

             Tomas Pospisek
	     Tel: +41 (81) 330 77 11