cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: [C1.8-dev] Publishing Engine could not be initialized.
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 03:52:21 GMT
On Tue, 19 Sep 2000, Drasko Kokic wrote:

> After building Cocoon 1.8-dev I am getting the
> following error (for all requests):
>
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating
> org.apache.cocoon.producer.ProducerFromRequest: class
> is not found

you'll want to update your cocoon.properties - always copy over the new
cocoon.properties when going between major versions of cocoon, then remake
any site customizations in the new properties file. it happens that we've
removed ProducerFromRequest in the new distribution for security reasons.

- donald