cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: Multiple transforms.
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2000 17:54:01 GMT
On Fri, 8 Sep 2000, Graham Bygrave wrote:

> Has anyone saved (or has access to) the thread covering how to layer
> multiple XSLT transforms sequentially (i.e in a pipe) after dynamic
> XML generation?  If so , can you email me directly with a copy?

dude, is so simple. at the end of each XSLT transformation, just make sure
the result document has both a <?cocoon-format type="xslt"?> and a
<?xml-stylesheet href="foo.xsl" type="text/xsl"?> PI. you can create 'em
with xsl:processing-instruction or copy them from the source file or
whatever you want.

- donald