cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: XSP inside XSL
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2000 20:08:39 GMT
On Tue, 5 Sep 2000, Michael Nachbaur wrote:

> YABHQ (Yet Another Bone-Headed Question).  This is probably in a FAQ,
> but I just can't find it.
>
> I'm trying to add a tiny bit of XSP into my XSL stylesheet, and I'm
> having lots of problems.  What I'm trying to do, is provide a link at
> the bottom of all the pages processed by the stylesheet
> 'simple_page-html.xsl' to point to the 'view-source.xml' file provided
> by Cocoon (in the examples).  However, I need to get the name of the
> current file thats being processed to stick in there.  I don't want to
> add XSP to all my XML files, and the methods shown in the examples
> seem like major hacks.

you can't add XSP to your XSL stylesheets. if you don't want to add XSP to
all of your XML files, you might want to run them all through an XSP
logicsheet instead. that way you can add XSP to all of your pages without
having to actually include the code in all of them - just process PI and a
namespace declaration or a logicsheet PI.

- donald