cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Benjamin Dixon <bea...@arches.uga.edu>
Subject General Questions
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2000 19:04:14 GMT

Hi all,

I'm presently working on integrating Cocoon with our production site.
Right now we're in the opening stages of a revamp and I think since we
will be supporting wireless, web-based, and paper-based solutions to our
clients that cocoon is the way to go. Now my plight is trying to convince
management thats its a good thing (tm) and trying to get the other
developers on my team to realize that, though the learning curve is little
steeper than ColdFusion, in the end this could make managing all the
separate sites (which all depend on the same data in the database) a lot
easier. So what I want to know is, who is using Cocoon in a production
environment? Is it ready for a production environment? And how have any
you gone about making the switch from some other tehnology to Cocoon?
I also have some XSP questions but I'll save those til later. :>

Ben