cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Eliza.Khosr...@tminus10.com
Subject Resolved! Re: help running XSP samples
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2000 18:56:44 GMT

Just read Cocoon's FAQ and saw reference on how to fix my problem.  SO, no
need to respond.  Thanks.

                    Eliza

                    Khosrova             To:     cocoon-users@xml.apache.org

                                         cc:

                    09/14/2000           Subject:     help running XSP samples

                    10:06 AM

Hello,

I have installed Cocoon 1.7.4 on my Apache with Apache JServ.   I can run
other samples but not XSP ones.

When I try to run any of the XSP sample programs, I get the following
error:

      Error found handling the request.
      java.lang.NoClassDefFountError: sun/tools/javac/Main
                 at

org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaProcessor.compile(XSPJavaProcessor.java)

Do I have to set or do anything in Cocoon.properties file?
I looked at http://www.plenix.com/xsp/doc/xsp-primer.html under section 8
(installation and config)...it says I have to set xsp.libraries to
/xsp-libraries.xml where xsp-libraries.xml is included in the initial XSP
distribution.
I assumed that I get XSP when I installed Cocoon but I can't find
xsp-libraries.xml file!!!!!! Are there separate installation/configuration
for XSP?

Any immediate help or any specific instruction to get my problem fixed is
greatly appreciated.

Eliza