cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject RE: Constant
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:28:52 GMT
> > Hey, Ulrich, don't you think that <request:get-parameter-values> is cocoon
> > related?

> As you can see the poster wondered why java.lang.String[] cannot be
> converted to java.lang.String - if this is not a Java question, then I
> don't know what is.

As far as I understood it was an error message when compiling
xsp. He used <request:get-parameter-values> as if returning a String
but returning an array. How can someone else knowing nothing from cocoon
know something about the type <request:get-parameter-values> returns?
Well, I admit most people might have guessed... (sorry, dude ;-)

> > There are much more off-topic mails around and... ups, some were from
> > me ;-)
> I do not disagree ;-)
I bet ;-)

> It doesn't matter in low-traffic lists, but this list's traffic has IMHO
> surpassed the fun&play stage and we all (including me ;-) should try to
> keep to the topic.

I agree! So let's cut this thread ;-)
--
Torsten