cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "bo" ...@groupserve.com>
Subject phone.com cache problem
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2000 21:27:18 GMT
Hi All,

While I am using xsl to transform xml to wml, I hope the cache of the phone
doesn't work. so I should use the following:

*************
<head>
</head>
*************
This will not work if the attributes order of meta is reversed.  While I use
it in xsl, the final wml code would become:

<head>
</head>
The order of the two attributes in meta has been changed and will not work.

So my question is :
How can I prevent the automatic order change while using xsl?

Thanks!

Fan