cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Russ White" <russw...@earthlink.net>
Subject RE: My own taglibrary
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2000 12:45:15 GMT
Peter,
I know you are probably using XSP, but...it might help you to get a good book on
JSP. As much of the technology overlaps.
I would recommend "Web Development with JavaServer Pages" by Duane K. Fields and
Mark A. Kolb as it has a decent treatment of taglibs.
I wish I had time to sit down and write good tutorial, maybe someone already
has.
I use JSP to produce my XML and using taglibs in that regard is a huge
development helper.
HTH
Russ