cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ken Helmes" <Ken.Hel...@codeonline.com>
Subject Custom tag libraries
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2000 13:55:05 GMT
Access to the mailing archives seems to be down, so I can't check if this
question has been asked.

I am using cocoon with Tomcat and Apache.
XSP works fine when I embed Java in a page, but it seems to ignore any
custom xsp tag libraries.  I have:
- used an example.xsl, sample.xsl, skeleton.xsl from
http://www.plenix.com/xsp/doc/xsp-primer.html (and tried the Java and XML
book example as well)
- created a logicsheets.jar file with the example.xsl sheet
- edited cocoon.properties to support the new example tag libary
- edited the Tomcat batch file to support the new example tag library

The text is output correctly but the custom tags are not read.  I have spent
several hours on this trying different configurations, xsl sheets, etc.  Any
help is appreciated.  Any ideas?

Regards,

Ken Helmes
Software Engineer