cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Per Kreipke" <...@onclave.com>
Subject RE: Aha! got it! 64k limit(was: new version of the sql logicsheetunderdevelopment)
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 16:29:20 GMT
Uli, et al,

This might be a naiive observation (having only just realized that I can
parse/style taglibs to make them documentable) it occurs to me that it might
be possible to convert (or at least help) Cocoon1 XSP files to Cocoon2 by
using Cocoon itself. E.g. extracting the <?cocoon-process?> processing
instructions using XSLT (and possibly converting them to sitemap
instructions?).

Per.