cocoon-users mailing list archives

From James.Aggrey-Orle...@ubsw.com
Subject RE: Build Problem
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2000 14:22:27 GMT
This will not solve your problem but look at the cocoon
install case...thats on win 2000.  I followed the instructions
which are good 4 newbie level cocoon users.

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/install-case.html

Unfortunately I run win NT4 and am having problems getting
Tomcat & Cocoon working.  Some tomcat tests work but none
of the cocoon ones...

Regards,

-----Original Message-----
From: hradzali
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2000 11:44 PM
To: cocoon-users
Cc: hradzali
Subject: FW: Build Problem

I'm very new to cocoon.I tried to build it in Windows 2000.I kept
getting message:Build Fatal Error
:Method GetAttributeNS not found in interface org.w3c.dom.Element
Method importNode not found in interface org.w3c.dom.Document

Can anybody tell me what's wrong and how do I solve this problem.Thank
You.

Regards,
Linda

related financial instruments.