cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Saif Khaja" <ksai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Repeat
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2000 10:59:03 GMT
Hi,
Ive been trying to get the same thing to work but couldnt. I think I have
everything in place. I even built the latest 1.8 dev from cvs so that I have
the latest fixes.
rInfo.xml is an xsp file(using esql) that generates xml based on the ID. And
I want to include the xsp output in the new xsp which again generates xml.
I have the PI <?cocoon-format type="text/xml"?> in the included rInfo.xml
(xsp) file.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>

<xsp:page
  language="java"
  xmlns:util="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Util">

<History>
    <util:include-uri href="rInfo.xml?id=6002C"/>
</History>
</xsp:page>

And I keep getting the following message.

{rctSystemInfo.xml?quote=AAFA06002C: no protocol:
rctSystemInfo.xml?quote=AAFA06002C}

Any clues???

-saif.