cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Saif Khaja" <ksai...@hotmail.com>
Subject xsp string to integer..
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2000 15:41:40 GMT
Hi,
I need to get the integer value the esql - column returns and pass that
integer value to a method. The resultant String is the tag value.
The Code Snippet:

<esql:results>
  <Model><xsp:logic>Util.EnumToStr( <esql:get-int column="Model"/>
);</xsp:logic></Model>
</esql:results>

And I get the following error message:

java.lang.Exception: XSP Java Compiler: Compilation failed for
_esqlTest.java
136: Incompatible type for method. Can't convert java.lang.String to int.
    Util.EnumToStr(""+_esql_session.resultset.getInt("Model"));

I even tried to convert the String to int but it doesnt work. Any
suggestions, how I can achieve this.

Thank you,
saif.