cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: FORMATTER - how to manage line breaks ?
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2000 23:14:31 GMT
"Alex Dishenko" <nomad@sw.com.sg> wrote:
>Hello everybody.
>
>Could anyone help me with cocoon formatter?
>This thingy love to insertline breaks on his own descision.
>Is it possible (maybe some <xsl:processing-instruction>) to pevent
>inserting line breaks in some places? Such as:
>....</font></a>....
>After transforming i often getting
></a>
>This causes some unwelcome bugs on page.

In your cocoon.properties you should see a line like this

formatter.text/html/loose.line-width = 120

If not you first need to upgrade Cocoon to 1.7.4.

Now try changing the number to something like 1000, and restart your servlet
runner (which you need to do whenever you change cocoon.properties.)

--
Robin