cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: "Package not found".
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2000 23:23:40 GMT
Drasko Kokic <drasko_kokic@yahoo.com> wrote:
>It is amaizing how many people came across this
>problem ... and not a single word in the FAQ area :-(
>
>How about updating FAQ or, even better, creating new
>living FAQ on this email list.

Let me assure you we are listening to your suggestions and bug reports and
we do take them onboard - we're just very busy. I am updating the FAQ right
now with more questions, rewritten answers and more sections. When it's
ready I will post it up on the web for critique (it's a bit too big for
mailing list).