cocoon-users mailing list archives

From April Becker <ABec...@efavorites.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon Netscape CSS Display Problem
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2000 01:14:25 GMT
 No, it's not the stylesheet, that works fine in Netscape outside of cocoon.
It's only when the page is served that I'm actually seeing portions of the
css code appear on the page.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Scott
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Sent: 9/11/00 4:21 PM
Subject: Re: Cocoon Netscape CSS Display Problem

> I am using a linked CSS with my XSL and the file works fine in IE but
in
> Netscape is a mess.

NS 4.x's CSS support is lousy (and that's putting it charitably). It has
partial
CSS1 support and that's it, so you may be running up against NS bugs.
Make sure
you're using only CSS1 features, for starters.

Sorry I can't be more specific. Here are a couple of links to pages that
talk
about CSS support in Navigator:

http://www.richinstyle.com/bugs/netscape4.html
http://www.westciv.com/style_master/academy/browser_support/index.html