cocoon-users mailing list archives

From April Becker <ABec...@efavorites.com>
Subject Cocoon Netscape CSS Display Problem
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2000 15:37:13 GMT
I know this issue has been addressed  before as I can see it through a
Google search on the old webweaving site, but I can't locate the files in
the new repository so I apologize for the redundancy.

I am using a linked CSS with my XSL and the file works fine in IE but in
Netscape is a mess. Netscape will either display the CSS code plus part of
the page in the browser from the outset or will display the page properly
but on page resize, going back, clicking on a link, etc.. the CSS code
appears. I've checked the validity of the CSS, XSL, and HTML output and all
is fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

April Becker