cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Berman, Andrew" <aber...@ezpricing.com>
Subject RE: Browsing PDF problem with IE
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 15:44:45 GMT
See other mail archives.

Microsoft is currently working on the situation.  I have brought it to their
attention.

Andrew Berman
iFinance.com
Senior Web Developer

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Prohaska [mailto:verdesoft@verdesoft.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2000 11:26 PM
To: Cocoon
Subject: Browsing PDF problem with IE

I am bring up a fo:xml file in IE and using the ? to force IE to check
the content type so the pdf shows up, but there is something else
happening that I can't seem to fix. When the xml file first loads I get
a blank page and have to reload the page, once the page is reloaded I
see the pdf file. I do get the splash screen for adobe acrobat as well
when first loading the page. If anyone has any idea how to solve this
please let me know.

thanks,

Aaron