cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <DUDG...@britbio.co.uk>
Subject context specific classpath with tomcat
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2000 07:57:34 GMT
Tomcat claims that you can put classes in context/WEB-INF/classes and jars
in context/WEB-INF/lib
However I can't get anything picked up in these locations. My XSP pages work
fine if I put the classes/jars in the tomcat classpath (defined in
tomcat.sh).

Looking at the definition of classpath with XSP within the context does not
have the contexts lib/*.jar and classes directory on the classpath.

Is this supposed to work for cocoon, or am I confused?

Many thanks

Tim

Tim Dudgeon
dudgeon@britbio.co.uk

DISCLAIMER: This message contains proprietary
information some or all of which may be
confidential and/or legally privileged. It is for
the intended recipient only who may use and apply
the information only for the intended purpose.
Internet communications are not secure and
therefore the British Biotech group does not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of
this message. Any views or opinions presented are
only those of the author and not those of the
British Biotech group. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete this e-mail and notify the
author immediately by calling ++44 (0)1865 748747;
do not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or
rely on this e-mail.