cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen <...@stibo.dk>
Subject RE: Help! Java Out-of-memory error with Docbook XSL
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:17:10 GMT
> Since Cocoon works fine for the other XML docs I've
> displayed, I'm assuming
> that the complexity of the Docbook XSL is overloading the
> memory of Jserv,
> Apache, or Cocoon.  (Probably the Java, since I'm getting a
> Java error,
> right?)

Do you by any chance have a DTD reference in your document?  Try first to remove that, since
that causes the processor to validate your document, and you most likely do not need it for
the transformation.

If I recall correctly the configuration for the underlying Java machine is done through JServ
-- you may want to investigate there.

--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen             "...and...Tubular Bells!"
  http://bigfoot.com/~thunderbear