cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dave Hill <dh...@skillvest.com>
Subject Help needed with displaying images in PDF
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2000 16:22:24 GMT
Hello,

I am attempting to use Cocoon to serve XML pages, some of which will be
converted to PDF format.

Using cocoon-1.7.4 (with fop_0_12_1).

QUESTION 1)

Using <fo:inline-graphic> or <fo:external-graphic> I get the following
errors:-

using renderer org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer
using element mapping org.apache.fop.fo.StandardElementMapping
using element mapping org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping
building formatting object tree
WARNING: Unknown formatting object http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format^wrapper
WARNING: Unknown formatting object
http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format^external-graphic
setting up fonts
formatting FOs into areas
 [1] [2]
rendering areas to PDF
writing out PDF
using renderer org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer
using element mapping org.apache.fop.fo.StandardElementMapping
using element mapping org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping
building formatting object tree
WARNING: Unknown formatting object http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format^wrapper
WARNING: Unknown formatting object
http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format^inline-graphic
setting up fonts
formatting FOs into areas
 [1] [2]
rendering areas to PDF
writing out PDF

Are these supported in later versions of FOP ??

QUESTION 2)

I can use <fo:display-graphic> but have not discovered a format which will
work, and I always get the following error:

using renderer org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer
using element mapping org.apache.fop.fo.StandardElementMapping
using element mapping org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping
building formatting object tree
WARNING: Unknown formatting object http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format^wrapper
setting up fonts
formatting FOs into areas
 [1] [2Image not found
Unsupported bmp format

Can you advise me/give examples on how to use display-graphic ?

Thanks very much for your time.
Cheers
Dave

This message has been checked for all known viruses, by Star Internet,
delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.
For further information visit:
http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp