cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Maarten van den Dungen <maar...@shortcut.nl>
Subject Basic question on including other pages
Date Sun, 24 Sep 2000 18:37:13 GMT
Dear all,

Currently I am studying the documentation on Cocoon for a project we have
to do. I like it a lot, but somehow I can't find out how to include other
pages in an xslt-form at the point where the reference is situated in the
xslt. In jsp there is a jsp:include tag which does just that, e.g. to
insert the content in a table cell. I imagine in Cocoon there is a similar
construct which would take an xslt and an xml and put the formated content
in its place. I have a feeling this should be really easy, or am I missing
the point? Any help appreciated. Thanks.

regards,
Maarten