cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sebastián Castro M." <scas...@ci.cl>
Subject Re: FP Taglib
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2000 13:43:26 GMT
Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> At 14:09 +0100 27/09/00, Mats Norén wrote:
> >I'm having problems with the fp-taglib example.
> >When trying to edit or add paragraphs...nothing happens...nothing at all.
> >I see the edit/add pages but when I try to save the changes they don't go
> >through...
> >Any ideas ?
>
> Sorry, I have no idea what is going wrong for you.
> Do other XSP pages in the cocoon/samples work OK?
>
> regards Jeremy
> --

Hi Mats ... mmmm , if your working on a Unix box, check if the files write
permissions are ok, remember that the FP examples and also the whole cocoon
engine will run using same user as the Servlet container you're working with (I
mean, Jserv by example runs as "nobody" by default ...).
Hope it helps ...

salu2

Sebastián Castro M.